mine-arena Index du Forum

mine-arena
Serveur minecraft Mine-friends

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

No Love No Loyalty (No Love No Loyaty Book 1) KeKe Mishea

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    mine-arena Index du Forum -> Mine-Friends -> Projets
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
loretcast

Masculin
Point(s): 99
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 17:52 (2017)    Sujet du message: No Love No Loyalty (No Love No Loyaty Book 1) KeKe Mishea Répondre en citant

No Love No Loyalty (No Love No Loyaty Book 1)
by KeKe Mishea
rating: 5.0 (5 reviews)

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK No Love No Loyalty (No Love No Loyaty Book 1)
READ BOOK No Love No Loyalty (No Love No Loyaty Book 1)

Although Sisters, Ebony, Erica, and Erin were all born to the same mother, they are not treated with the same motherly love. Ebony and Erin are forced to suffer an unbearable childhood at the hands of their mother, Juanita. Juanita harbors a deep- rooted hatred towards Ebony and Erin, yet she fawns over Erica. Secrets from her past, prevent her from loving the girls equally.
Erica is quick to side with her doting mother, and she too develops ill feelings towards her oldest and youngest sisters. Devising a plan of escape, older sister Ebony, comes up with a plan to remove herself as well as Ebony from their treacherous mother. However, Ebony finds herself jumping from one tragedy to the next.
Jealousy, envy and deceit threaten to destroy the lives of everyone involved, with matriarch, Juanita standing at the forefront. No Love, No Loyalty, details the life of one woman who has neither love, nor loyalty toward anyone in her life; including her own children

Details:
price: $1.99
bound: 196 pages
publisher:
lang: English
asin: B072J1QFW4
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 3593 KB

No Love No Loyalty (No Love No Loyaty Book 1) KeKe Mishea
No Love No Loyalty (No Love No Loyaty Book 1) link italian free iBooks ipad No Love No Loyalty (No Love No Loyaty Book 1) book 4Shared

171bf2437f

KeKe ONLINE BOOK Selected Poems 780 likes. My passion is writing, & capturing my audience. I'm a aspiring new author/proud mother and by example I will inspire others to.. Jennifer Lopez & Keke Palmer . Racist Detroit Store Owner Clowns Black Customers On Instagram. 79 Comments. Detroit store owner IG name . Mishea Robinson.keke aka 50 Things to Know About Substitute Teaching: Tips and tricks for the successful substitute Cassandra Carroll eme ene T T Walking Miles in Sensible Shoes: A Nurse Looks back at her Vocation download epub mobi pdf fb2 READ BOOK The Impetuous Mistress W ONLINE BOOK Gotas de brisa y otros cuentos (Spanish Edition) tete READ BOOK Changing the Tune atza u we ye Sonido: duro suave Mothers Raising Sons - The MANual: MRS The MANual (Mothers & Sons Experiences Book 1) download epub mobi pdf fb2 . mutzu2 [mtsu] si. mishea [mizha] s. culo. murcilago.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 17:52 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    mine-arena Index du Forum -> Mine-Friends -> Projets Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation